Fully hosted physical access control systems
Digiovi IDcontrol is a fully featured and functional physical security system that caters for the broad based access control market.
It is a controller and software based system that operates as a complete Web Based solution. The deployment is simple and fast, web based door controllers are installed at the customer’s premises and connected to existing door hardware or turnstiles/vehicle barriers.
No IdControl software is installed at the customer’s premises at all, as the Software is a hosted system that resides in our Servers and Data Centre in Johannesburg. The IDcontrol software is a fully multi-tenanted solution meaning that multiple branches or customers can be setup with full anonymity.
The IP based controller will provide secure access to a single door as a reader in reader out system or reader in and push button whereby it will be able to control two doors. There is no limit to the amount of controllers that can be deployed on a system or on a single site
- Multi location controlling from one GUI:
- Users can add/modify people, credentials, access levels and doors.
- One door can be part of several access levels
- One person can have several different credentials
- Door opening with, card, PIN+Card or only PIN
- Reports on line plus export to PDF and excel
- Manual door opening
- Easy support – No physical presence is needed, support and maintenance can be done remotely.
- Installation – Plug’n’Play setup and installation lowers the need for cabling. Existing IP network can be used.
- System can be built door by door, based on need.
- Real time event logs and updates